1. A sense of humor.
2. A daily read of newspaper.
3. A sport that you love and are good at.
5. A good cologne that becomes a signature.
6. A well cut dark suit.
7. A pair of classic black lace-up shoes.
8. A smart blazer.
9. The perfect pair of dark denim jeans.
Okay. You’ve reached the golden age of your looks. The pimples are gone and the wrinkles haven’t shown up yet. But I spend a crazy amount of time in the sun and usually have one too many cocktails. So most mornings I’m fighting baggy eyes and sun damage. To make sure I don’t look like a bum,…
So you’ve taken the vow of unemployment. Rad. A key observation I made a long time ago: How we dress reflects our control over the matter.
Invest in the classics. I’ve written this a million times but it’s worth saying again. You want clothes that aren’t going to go out of style in a…